Jon has taken some time to go hunting. He didn't have any luck archery hunting this year, but did get a 4 point Deer on opening morning. Kenadee is quite proud of it and says she CAN'T WAIT until she can go with Dad.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Catching Up...
Where does the time go? Jon has been working in Harriman State Park for two and a half months now... He is almost done. If you want to see the restoration of the Park that Jon is involved in, click here: http//www.tightlinemedia.biz/pages/timeout.html If you have never been there, plan a trip next summer. It is a pretty neat place; a lot of history, places to camp, and even horseback riding.
Jon has taken some time to go hunting. He didn't have any luck archery hunting this year, but did get a 4 point Deer on opening morning. Kenadee is quite proud of it and says she CAN'T WAIT until she can go with Dad.
Jon has taken some time to go hunting. He didn't have any luck archery hunting this year, but did get a 4 point Deer on opening morning. Kenadee is quite proud of it and says she CAN'T WAIT until she can go with Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We missed you guys last night! Good job to Jon and getting a deer. We can come on Thursday to do that craft I think. I will know more tomorrow:)!
I hope you get your comments emailed so you will get this!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I love knowing who comes to visit my blog (aren't we all a secret blog watcher once in a while??) and I appreciated what you had to say.
Your girls are adorable! And how fun to have a cabin to go to!!! So neat!
Hey Karissa it's me Stephanie again- Hey I am on the reunion committe- yikes and we are trying to round up everyone's info (nightmare!) anyways I was hoping maybe you wouldn't mind visitn our blog and then E-mailing us your info so we can get a hold of you for the reunion it's rigbyghighschool99.blogspot.com. Also if you know anyone else's I would love you for it. Thanks Karissa
Getting together on the Monday after Christmas is probably best for me (I think)...Melissa and Chera will be in town also, so we should have everyone get together!!
Post a Comment