Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where to start...

It has been a while... We have been busy and the girls are growing like crazy. Kenadee is so good with Hallee and helps out a lot. She also likes to spend a lot more time with Daddy lately. They go four-wheeling together and she loves for him to play the "princess" game on the Wii. Hallee is getting so big and is starting to get such a personality.Jon has been working on a big project at Harriman State Park, so we have been living at the cabin for the last few weeks. We have been having lots of fun. There is a moose that lives in the neighborhood and he visits often. Last week, I was feeding Hallee and trying to get Kenadee's shoes on her when Orville came to visit (that is Kenadee's name for the moose). He was right off the front porch then went to the side yard. Kenadee and I went and stood on the porch on the side of the house and he just watched us. It was so neat to be so close to him. I think I get more excited to see animals like this than Kenadee does. It is almost no big deal for her to see a moose because Orville is a regular around here.

Fortunately, we have the cabin to stay in. It makes for a short drive for Jon everyday rather than driving from Rigby to Island Park. Jon, my Dad, and brother, Jason, worked on it all winter and, with the exception of a few things, it is done. It is so nice to come up here and get away from everything.

4 comments:

Gorton Family said...

Your cabin looks great. The hard work and effort sure was worth it. Sounds like you are doing good.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Very nice. It makes me miss the mountains so bad. Instead I get hurricanes and alligators. Anyhow, it seems like you are all doing well. Your girls are so adorable.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Your cabin looks so nice! We do need to make a weekend trip up there! I think it's funny that Kennedee has made a name for the moose!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Hey Karissa I found your blog through Sara's hope that's okay you look great and your girls are ADORABLE!!!! Just wanted to say HI
Stephanie Swendsen Johnson