Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Picture Day!

We had Kenadee and Hallee's pictures taken on Monday and I am so excited with how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites. I will get the rest in about a week so I am sure there are more to come.


Kenadee is doing so good with Hallee. I was worried about how she would react with someone new. She loves her! She loves to kiss and hug her and feed her a bottle when she takes one. Hallee had her two week appointment yesterday. She is up to 7 pounds 6 ounces. She loves her food.

That's all for now. More pictures to come.

6 comments:

Cheme' said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I'm glad everything is going well for you and that Hallee is growing so good.

Nicole Stucki said...

OH MY GOSH! Those are the cutest things I have ever seen! I checked out her blog and they are all so dang cute! Thanks for letting us come by the other night it is always so much fun to sit and chat with you.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

They are both so adorable. I am glad all went well for you. I also love the name. I keep trying to get Philip to like the name Hallee, but he has always thought it would sound funny with our last name. Anyhow I hope all is well.

sharpfamiy said...

You're kids are SO CUTE! I love the pictures you had taken. Is that photographer expensive? I'm glad your baby is here and healthy! What a blessing!

Gorton Family said...

Your girls are so cute. Isn't it amazing how much little babies are loved. The girls and Trevor love to play with Kolby. Our new address by the way is 424 E. 2100 S, Clearfield, Utah 84015

Nichole Eve said...

Your girls look sooo cute!! Looks like Kennedy wants to keep her! Congrats again.