Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hawaii!





We just got home from vacation after spending 8 days in Maui. We were hoping all the snow would be gone when we got here, but that was wishful thinking!!Every day for the past week we have woke up to 80 degree weather at 7:00 in the morning and whales swimming in the ocean, which was right across the street from our condo. We could sit on the back deck and see whales jumping all day long. It was so neat!


Kenadee loved it and didn't want to come home. She played in the ocean and in the swimming pool almost all day everyday. She also had tons of fun with her cousin, Maddox and Grampy and Grammy. She chose them over Mom and Dad every time.



She still had fun playing with Dad on the beach at sunset.

4 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh I wish I was there. I miss warm weather so much. I don't think I want to see your tan skin. I think I will go into depression. Just Kidding. I am so glad you had a good time there. We will have to plan a trip like that sometime. We need to get together sometime!

Cheme' said...

I'm so jealous! I wish it would at least just warm up enough here the kids could go to the park. I want to see more pics! How fun for you guys! Let's get together sometime soon.

The Jensen's said...

The snow today was our welcome back gift because everyone is jealous of the nice weather you had! Just kidding, looks like you had a great time. Hope you are feeling good after the long flight. Baby Gorton isn't even born and she has already been to Hawaii more than me!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I can only dream of taking a fun vacation like that. How fun, I bet you all had a blast. It looks so beautiful there.