

Okay - Here we go. We are going to try blogging. I finally got around to designing my blog.... Now if I can just keep up with it. I found a very easy website that has blog backgrounds created for you at http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ .
We are busy building a cabin in Island Park. We are building it with my parents, my brother and his family, and my grandma. We are so excited to see all of our work coming to an end as we feel like we have been working on it forever.
Kenadee is growing like crazy. She loves gymnastics every week and is learning alot. She just turned 3 years old and is super excited to welcome her new sister in June.
5 comments:
Yeah! I was so excited, I had to check out your blog after I talked to you. Love your layout. Adorable.
Hey, I found your blog on Sara's. Now I will add you to mine. You two got me into this when you where talking about it after Christmas. How are you all doing anyhow?
Karissa!! I was so excited to see your comment on our blog. Congratulations on your daughter to be! I hope you are having an easy, healthy pregnancy.
Great to keep in touch -
Bonnie
I love your blog! We need to get together. Come by sometime or I can come over. Taylor would love to play with Kenadee. Those pictures are so cute. Where did you get them taken at?
Hey guys!! Cute blog!! We haven't seen you forever. Your little girl is so big. I love those pictures. i'm new at this blog thing too. Its pretty fun so far! Congrats on your baby!
Post a Comment